Wednesday, December 28, 2005

FOXSports.com - NFL- Gibbs fumes after latest Arrington rant

FOXSports.com - NFL- Gibbs fumes after latest Arrington rant: "'Obviously, using me sparingly or not at all is a very clear message,' Arrington said. 'I'm not wanted here. I believe in my heart that the Redskins faithful love me as Ravens fans love Ray Lewis or Packers fans love Brett Favre. Some individuals hate it that there are more of my jerseys in the stands than anyone else's.'"

Great flippin' timing Lavar...we are on a four game win streak, last game of the season.....a win puts us in the playoffs and more importantly definitively knocks Dallas out....and you wanna go ranting and raving about stuff that isn't related to our last game.

Lavar, I've never been a fan of yours since you seemed pretty overrated to me. Nor did I like your contract negotiations when you've been injured....if you're hurt most of the time, which you seem to be, how are you going to ask for more money. More money for what? That free rehab you get in the Redskins training facilities....get over yourself dawg. Ask Rod Gardener about loving yourself more than your team!

esbn 60512-060309-522255-31