Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Playoffs ya say?

It's funny how football works sometimes....ya go into the weekend needing lots of help. Ya walk away with your playoff destiny in your own hands. . . . ehh for the most part anyway.

The 'skins can clinch this weekend with a win over the Giants AND losses by Minnesota (@Baltimore), Atlanta (@Tampa Bay), and Dallas (@Carolina).

Truth be told, I'm feeling pretty good about our chances. Now some of this could still be the beautiful afterglow of assaulting Dallas the way we did. And I know an upcoming game with the division leading Giants is gonna be a tough. But the way I see it, we have home field advantage and a 36 - 0 debacle to avenge. Tiki Barber is the only player I am concerned about. I know the hype about Plaxico and Eli but I think they still have a ways to go before they surpass Tiki as the Man of the Gameplan.

Unfortunately, I probably won't get to see this game Saturday which irks me a bit but we'll see...maybe Fox will make it the national broadcast.....

esbn 60512-060309-522255-31